Wacken Foundation-Festival-Tour 2015
It is time agian. The festival tour of the Wacken Foundation is about to start - for the third time. From end of May we will be travelling to nine festivals in Switzerland, Great Britain and Germany in order to spread the Wacken Foundation’s purpose.
Our tour starts on the Whit weekend with the Rock Hard in the amphitheatre in Gelsenkirchen.Our booth will be placed next to the entrance to the camping ground. Here, and also at the other eight festivals, you turn our wheel of fortune and win great prices. The income will be used to support hard rock and heavy metal bands. Furthermore we will bring our mobile phone charging station from THE ELECTRIC HOTEL. Here you can pedal on our W:O:A bike, generate power and in this way load your mobile phone. On some festivals we also present a selection of our merchandise collection. Approximately 30 % of the income of the merchandise is benefitting the foundation. Here you can get a foretaste of what our merchandise collection has to offer.
Beside the Rock Hard Festival we will also be present at the following festivals:
• Greenfield Festival, Interlaken, Switzerland (11th to 13th June)
• Rockharz Festival, Ballenstedt, Germany (9th to 11th July)
• Dong Open Air, Neuenkirchen-Vluyn, Germany (16th to 18th July)
• Wacken Open Air, Wacken (29th July to 1st August)
• Bloodstock Open Air, Walton-on-Trent, Derbyshire, England (6th to 9th August)
• Elb-Riot, Hamburg, Germany (15th August)
• Baltic Open Air, Schleswig, Germany (28th to 29th August)
• Hamburg Metal Dayz, Hamburg (25th to 26th August)
So you are very welcome to visit us at our booth and learn more about the work of the Wacken Foundation. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Check out here what we experienced on our last festival tour: