Wacken Museum - Publics Choice Award
As some of you might have noticed at the festival this year a study course for Spartial Strategies has created eight concepts for a potential »Wacken Experience« in the summer term 2015 at Muthesius University Kiel, Germany. And now YOUR part starts: Which design do you like best? Please vote for your favourite one. Via this way you can decide which concept should win the Public’s Choice Award!
There are 8 candidates to vote for:
- Grenzenloses Wacken (Johanna Kibbel, Albertine Mietusch & Nhu Huynh)
- Intro (Anna-Lisa Ballascke & Birte Schröder)
- The Wall of Wacken (Charlotte van de Weyer)
- Wacken Heavy Metal Museum (Jakob Böhme)
- The Echo of Sound (Alexandra Westhoven)
- Wacken in Bewegung (Janina Scheer & Jelena Thiel)
- W:O:A Museum (Sarah Schmidt)
- World of Wacken (Carmen Maack)
Everyone who participates will take part in a drawing for W:O:A-Surprise-Packages! Deadline will be October 14th, 2015!
There is not right of appeal!